Sep 24, 2005


Considering that I work for Staples, it's only appropriate that I recommend a new book that appears to be a parody of my life's work. I found out about it while browsing the local culture Arts & Entertainment section of Worcester Magazine because the author is appearing at Tatnuck Booksellers in their Worcester location on Wednesday, October 19th at 7pm. Mark your calendars.

I think it's a book that is a parody of our catalog. If so, I cannot wait to get this. What a brilliant idea. Why didn't I think of it? I mean, I do work for their Contract division and I directly support inventory for all of their catalogs.

The book hits stores on October 1st so if you know someone who loves office supplies or in my case-earns her living professionally managing the inventory levels of Staplers, Staplers and canner air for Staples-check out this book.

I have already marked my little date book so you all know where I'm going to be on October 19th. Imagine their surprise when I show up at their table looking for my own personal autographed copy. Maybe I'll bring Adam Najberg his very own Easy Button.



0 comments:

Post a Comment