Nov 2, 2005

Beware My Tiny Little Voice



We bought a new leaf blower/vacuum a few days ago at Lowes. I should be excited to use it because it's bright bee yellow and all brandy new. But I'm sitting here posting to my blog rather than being out in my driveway sucking up the leaves because I'm afraid that I'll put all the work into setting it up and it won't start. But I'm sure it will...

So rather than procrastinate any longer, why don't I leave this desk and get outside into the fresh air to start blowing the leaves?

A tiny little voice in my head is chanting, "You're on vacation. Don't do any yard work. You're on vacation. Take a nap instead."

Somehow I don't think I should be listening to my tiny little voice anymore.

1 comments:

Catherama said...

I like your little voice Kim.

Post a Comment