Feb 23, 2006

Neapolitan Dynamite


Opened up my email today and received word from my sister-in-law Katie that Ben & Jerry's just announced a new flavor in honor of one of my favorite movies of all time-Napoleon Dynamite. Dare I pump my fist in the air and exclaim with great enthusiasm, "SWEET!"

If you're wondering what they mixed together it's Cherry Garcia with Chocolate Fudge Brownie. But seriously--who cares what it is? It's freakin' Napoleon Dynamite ice cream.

But wait--there's more new flavors to rave about and you all know how excited I get over new stuff.

They also have Vermonty Python (coffee liqueur ice cream with a chocolate cookie crumb swirl and fudge cows) and Turtle Soup (vanilla ice cream with fudge & caramel cashews with a caramel swirl).

Both Katie and I previously signed up for Chunk Mail from Ben & Jerry's which is basically a monthly newsletter that gives you advance notice that new flavors are coming. You might as well give up on the diet because there's no way any ice cream lover can resist their inventive genius. Click Here if you'd like to sign up. Oh! They send you a coupon for a free pint of ice cream, too. Can you say crack addict or is it just guerilla marketing?

So that's my excitement for the day. I'll be roaming the frozen food section looking for my fix.

0 comments:

Post a Comment