Jun 15, 2006

I wanna icarta


iPods are such useful little music players. The beauty of having an iPod is you can listen to your music privately so no one can make fun of your tastes in Olivia Newton-John or The Dead Kennedys. You can hook up attachments to take photos, use the iPod as a voice recorder and even hook up an iPod to your sneakers. But now you can even use your iPod in the bathroom.

Ladies and Gentlemen: May I introduce you to the icarta?

It's a docking station, it's a toilet roll holder and it has speakers.

Life just doesn't get any better than this.

1 comments:

Michelle :) said...

Hi Kim! So, this device, handy though it may be, is impossible to buy. The ONLY place I found them for sale online was EBAY - which I probalby won't ever use again since my "identity theft". They are also available "offline" at Fry's and Microcenter... good luck if you're in the market!

Post a Comment