Sep 3, 2007

Meet Ira Proctor

I first saw the comedian Ira Proctor perform for the Worcester Firefighters benefit back on May 19th at The Worcester Hotel & Conference Center. I thought I was going to see Dennis Leary perform which had me all kinds of excited. Turns out he wasn't there, but instead there were four comedians that really did put on quite a show.

Ira Proctor was my personal favorite and I immediately went home, found his Myspace page and gushed via a post about how amazingly funny he was that night. He took the sting out of not being able to see Dennis Leary that night and I was so pleased to add him to my personal arsenal of favorite comedians.

Today I received an email from him letting me know a video of a recent performance at The Comedy Connection was posted on Ziddio under their Lucky21 contest. I signed in, watched the clip, voted five stars and was thrilled to see I could embed the clip here on my blog for you all to enjoy.

He's a funny, talented comedian. I can't wait to see him again.


0 comments:

Post a Comment