Oct 13, 2007

Twix Java


I am notoriously all about limited edition candy-especially when the candy makers cater to my tastes. (The dark chocolate everything marketing revolution is much appreciated, thank you!)

I was very excited to see the latest entry from the Mars family: Twix Java. In case the print is too small on the picture, the wrapper reads, “Coffee Caramel & Chocolate Cookie Covered in Milk Chocolate”

I love the traditional Twix bar and haven't tried their peanut butter version, but I simply cannot wait to find this one because I love the flavor of coffee.



It's supposed to launch in December, but I'm starting the hunt now.

Also, if you're a fan of Twix, be on the look out for the Autumn Mix bags of Twix miniatures that should be in the stores now because of the season and the most holiest of days: Halloween. The Autumn Mix brings you the delicious Dark Chocolate and Triple Chocolate varieties which are not sold separately.

0 comments:

Post a Comment