Feb 25, 2008

The Proof Is Out There

Did I ever dare think that I'd be able to see Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny sitting on a panel at San Diego's Comicon discussing a 2nd X-Files Movie? Never in a million light years.

Their recent appearance is purported to be the first time they've both been on a panel discussing The X-Files at the same time.

Gillian and David look so good and it just warms my little obsessive heart to know I have this amazing movie to look forward to this Summer.

I continue to push through all the episodes and I know I still have plenty of time left to complete my assigned task of watching every episode. As of now I'm holding steady on the fourth DVD from Season 2 and loving every minute.

Part of me hopes to be abducted by aliens so I can lose time and be that much closer to July. The saner part of me realizes that I just need to hold on because the final season of Battlestar Galactica is just around the corner. One way or the other, I've got some good stuff to look forward to in the coming months.

5 comments:

The S Word said...

Remember the first movie where something crazy, almost inexplicable happened that put the whole world in jeopardy and everyone denied it and Scully thought Mulder was crazy and they nearly fell in love until some secret guy came along and gave them a clue before he was killed by the other secret guy who was following him but, since he only killed for dramatic effect after secrets are given, failed to kill Mulder and Scully, and then they ran, and shot and got shot at, flashed back to Mulder's sister getting abducted, flashed back to Scully getting abducted, all while Mulder wistfully watched the flashbacks wondering, "Hhy not me?", then someone said, "Bees!!" and the movie was over? That was a great movie!

Leo Coleman said...

Hi Kim
When I was a kid I had a job at the Bancroft Hotel which is now called 50Franklin Street(apts). I worked as a valet in a tailor shop for a crook on Portland St. I pressed a pair of pants for Roddy McDowell (Lassie Come Home) later Planet of the Apes and got a dollar tip! A dollar would buy four (4) frappes at Liggets drugstore. I also got a dollar tip from Joan Blondell. How does that frab you?---not "frab" grab?---real---not vicarious---big word---just to show how smart I am---Did you ever meet any Hollywood people? I bey they never gave you a buck!--so there....

Mick said...

I remember the first movie - I broke up with the X-Files because of it. I will suspend my beliefs for aliens and all that weird stuff, but I will not believe a bee landed on Scully's collar in British Columbia and managed to stay there for an entire day (which included a plane flight) in order to sting her when they returned to Washington DC at the exact moment she was going to kiss Mulder.

Anonymous said...

Gillian Anderson is hot. David Duchovny is Canadian. Gillian wins!

The S Word said...

Who let this "Anonymous" in the room?!!

Post a Comment