May 3, 2008

John Mayer-Get Over Yourself!

I can't even believe I'm blogging about this, but it's just so ridiculous that I can't help myself. John Mayer has decided to cut his hair.


Here's a snippet from his May 1st blog post:


It's something I've wanted to do for some time and I'm very excited to bring this amazing look into today's pop culture landscape. The feathered cut projects an attitude of ease and quiet confidence that seems to have all but eluded our generation.


Is he serious? I've read via several media outlets that John Mayer is a big fan of Justin Timberlake so that's probably the only reason he's on my entertainment radar, but to be so self-involved as to want to bring an 80's feathered hair style back is beyond belief. He looks terrible.


What happened to his curly locks? Why lose the one thing that resonates in him besides his boyish good-looks and bedroom voice? Why wear a leather Member's Only jacket to saunter around town in Foster Grant shades when he could be home in his studio strumming his guitar and getting laid by other good looking celebrities?


Only one person can bring SEXY BACK and I think we all know who that person is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment