Dec 15, 2008

Why Didn't I Think of This First?

Do you ever have those times when someone does something really, really clever and you're completely bummed out because you didn't think of it first? 

My friend Michelle has put together one hell of a holiday greeting for all of her readers, friends and family and I just had to share it with my own readers, friends and family.

Click here to see the AWESOMENESS.

Michelle - you continue to inspire me with your amazingly creative 24/7 365 days of existence. You make me want to learn web design something fierce.  I know I'm pretty good with the fluffy words, but I could use a little juice when it comes to painting the picture. 

Happy Boxing Day.

Love, Kim

PS  You can keep your boot camp on Saturday mornings.  I'll pass.

1 comments:

Mick said...

Glad you enjoyed it Kimma! It was the end product of my Flash class at RISD! :)

Post a Comment