Jan 26, 2010

Justin Timberlake wins Harvard’s Hasty Pudding award


Justin Timberlake wins Harvard’s Hasty Pudding award

I'm 40 years old now. I'm not supposed to be getting this excited over JT, but I can't help myself. He's coming to Boston on February 5th to accept his Hasty Pudding award and I'm wondering if I should play hookie from work that day to see my dreamboat?

Let's think about this a bit. He's going to be in the same state as me, experiencing the same weather system as me, be at an address that I could drive to and be plastered all over the local papers. He'll probably do a great morning interview with Matty in the Morning on KISS 108. He'll be someplace fab for a steak dinner and steamed veggies to celebrate his award. Or BBQ ribs. Maybe he'll tip back a pint at that Cheers bar?

Ummm. I think I need to stop thinking about him being like 30 miles away from me. After all, I'm 40 freakin' years old!!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

GO GO GO!!! How many chances are you going to get girl!? age is just a stupid number!

Post a Comment