Nov 13, 2011

In Time movie review

Spencer took me to see the new Justin Timberlake movie In Time last Tuesday. 

I've been jonesing for this one for quite sometime because the whole look of the movie is like one long, gorgeous I'm Bringing Sexyback video shoot, but in movie form for 109 beautiful minutes.  But unfortunately, it was a terrible movie.  

Justin was perfectly fine in the movie, but he really didn't have much to work with as far as a script.  The special effects budget was blown on that silly LED clock built into their forearms and Amanda Seyfried's acting was terrible.  I wanted to yank that awful wig off her head through out the entire movie...and maybe pop out her big eye balls.

Spencer's review was succinct and to the point: It took a special kind of courage to watch the whole thing."  I really couldn't have said it better myself. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment