Dec 31, 2011

Kohler Trumps Santa - A Young Boy's Christmas Wish Comes True



Meet Dustin Kruse - a little boy who loves toilets! His mom sent a letter to Kohler explaining his passion and they invited him and his parents to tour their design center. The video above shows him happily moving from toilet to toilet, flushing to his hearts content and loving every single minute of it.

Dustin doesn't have any reasonable explanation about why he's fascinated with toilets, he just loves them. I can relate. I don't know exactly what it is about toilets that I find them so interesting, but I just do. No explanation necessary. I also appreciated that his mom didn't talk about Dustin being strange or weird. She genuinely seemed amused that toilets make him so happy.

I wonder what he'll think about this video when he grows up and looks back on his childhood obsession?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I simply just say what a comfort to find someone
who really understands what they are discussing on
the web. You certainly know how to bring a problem to light and make it important.
More people need to check this out and understand this side of the story.
I was surprised that you are not more popular given that you certainly have the gift.
Also see my site :: Gabapentin

Post a Comment